Reservation Terms And Conditions

Reservation Terms And Conditions

1. Booking Confirmation: -When a Booking Request is placed by you the Confirmation is not done until and unless the Travelling details as well as 70% Advance (minimum) of the total tour cost is not deposited. The Remaining 30% Amount must be paid one day before arrival at Port Blair. The payment can be through NEFT, IMPS, RTGS or CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD Payment Through Pay U Money with 28% GST in every Transaction to our Company.

2. Booking Cancellation: -In case of Cancellation due to any Avoidable / Unavoidable Reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The Cancellation charges will be Effective from the date we Receive information in writing, and Cancellation Charges would be as follows A, B, C, D Below.

A) 45 Days Prior or Above to Arrival 15% of The Total Tour Cost.

B) 29 - 15 Days Prior to Arrival 50% of The Total Tour Cost.

C) 14 - 08 Days Prior to Arrival 75% of The Total Tour Cost.

D) 07 or less Days Prior to Arrival 100% of The Total Tour Cost.

3. Payment Through CASH DEPOSIT Client Should Pay the intercity Charge to the Concern Bank as per the Booked Package Advance Amount.

4. Refund on Cancellation Strictly Depends Upon Concerned Hotel's Cancellation Policy Within 4 Weeks.

5. No Refunds for Booking Made From 1st December to 31st January Due to High Peak Season.

6. Any Refund of Hotel Booking Payment Cancellation of Cruise Ship/Govt Ship due to bad Weather/Cyclone is not Applicable our Company is not Responsible for any Cancellation due to Natural Calamities.

7. Early Check - in / Late Check - Out: - All Hotels have a Standard Check - in / Check - Out Time. So, the cost of Early Check - in or Late Check - Out is not included in the tour cost. We can Always make a Request for Early Check-in or Late Check - Out if Required but we do not Assure that, That Entirely Depend Upon the Policy of the Hotel, Time of The Year and Availability of the Rooms.

Quick Contact